Friday, February 13, 2015

The Amazing!

So I haven't done this in a couple of days.
Maybe its because I don't have really much to complain about...(that will never be the case....ever....period!)
I am just trying to figure out how to handle me without sympathy!
I don't want a pity party... by all means I definitely don't want people to feel sorry for me.  That was and never be my intentions.
I can sit here and say poor me because I can't see without my glasses... but at least i can see.
Do I get aggravated when my hearing aids are out?  Yes, because I miss the sound of rain at night.. or when my husband wants to talk to me before we go to bed and I can't hear his voice....
But I can hear...sometimes.
I have always said that I needed to take lessons from my daughter.
You name it she has it.
You think that I am kidding you.. she has been poked and picked at by doctors since she was 3 months old.
Multiple surgeries since she was 6 months old...
She has been diagnosed with everything..
ranging from complicated migraines... to raynaud's phenomenon...and there has been a few more between and after these..
My father in law has  been looking to get someone to finally say all these diagnoses all lead up to............. (you can fill in the blank..you might know more then we do....)
But through all this she doesn't let anything get in her way.
She still played soccer... was a pretty good player too..
she still did track and field.... did pretty well in that too
she still plays her instrument.. (which makes her stiff..) and she does that pretty well too.
She is active in ROTC... she does well in that
She from the outside is a normal teenager... on the inside, she isn't.
She doesn't sleep well, she can't get comfortable...
Her mind doesn't stop (no she's not ADHD....I don't think.. if so we can add it to the others on the list)
She has a hard time remembering things.... and she will jokingly admit that...
She takes everything that she has in stride... she lives the way that she wants to live.. she doesn't let anything stop her.
She is pretty amazing and I need to take some lessons from her...  I know that I would be a better person when I do!




No comments:

Post a Comment